News Update :
Home » , » Be Careful on Twitter Links

Be Careful on Twitter Links

Written By Unknown on Monday, April 16, 2012 | 4:26 AM


As I'm checking my DMs in Twitter, I was caught up by the attention of one DM because of the message content. I clicked it, of course, due to curiosity whether it is true or not. But in my surprise, I found out that it's a trap, that link will take all you account infos such as email and passwords.


Good thing I am smart enough to check every details why my Twitter session "Timed-out" and found out that it is rititter.com(a php engine that can hack you).


Share this article :
 
Support : Twitter | Facebook | Google +
Copyright © 2011. Sobrang Juicy - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger